The press is raving about the delicious and simple Fortun’s Finishing Touch Sauces. They’re a great way to easily prepare gourmet meals for chicken, beef, pork, or seafood. Don’t take our word for it, read what the media has to say!
You can trust Fortun Foods, Inc. to produce the finest refrigerated gourmet sauces commercially available. You can also count on them to establish relationships with employees, customers, and vendors based upon honesty and trust and the highest ethical standards of fair treatment.
How did Fortun Foods come up with these amazing sauces? Kevin Fortun and many top chefs combined their creative culinary expertise and spent years perfecting these sauces. To ensure that each recipe starts with the best, the proprietary chicken, veal, or beef stock is roasted right from the bone to become restaurant-quality bases. Rich, authentic, natural ingredients and spices are added at just the right time to complete the chef-inspired finishing touch.
The Latest Press & Media
- Fortun Foods releases new Media Kit – 03-11-22
- Kevin G. Fortun, Founder of Stockpot Soups, Owner of Fortun’s Finishing Touch Soups & Sauces. Launches a New Line of Plant Based Soups – 07-01-20
- KING-NBC features Fortun Foods on New Day Northwest – 11-28-16 [Watch Video…]
- Fortun Foods to stock six soup flavors at Restaurant Depot locations in Oregon and Washington: Fortun Foods is pleased to announce six flavors of its award-winning soups will be sold in the freezer section at Restaurant Depot locations in Oregon and Washington. [Read More…]
- Serving up a hot bowl of gourmet soup for two is simple thanks to this assortment from Fortun Foods. Just add water to the vegetable beef and barley and lentil and sweet sausage mixes, and milk to the cheddar and broccoli mix, heat up, and enjoy! Each mix is made in small batches using vegetables, spices, and real stock. From Fortun Foods.
Video: Fortun Foods (9) 8 oz. Pouches of Gourmet Soup
- Fortun Foods wins 2016 Progressive Grocer Editors’ pick awards for Finishing Touch soups: Fortun Foods is pleased to announce that its Finishing Touch Soups took home the 2016 Progressive Grocer (PG) Editors’ Pick Award. The PG Editors’ Pick is the industry’s most… [Read More…]
- Fortun Foods Finishing Touch Sauces Santa Fe Verde is a HIT!: This sauce could make anyone into a star chef. You’ll find in the refrigerated section. This salsa Verde is nice and chunky full of flavor from the tomatillos, onions, green & red bell peppers and chili peppers, but not overly spicy to overpower the… [Read More…]
- Fortun Foods Finishing Touch Sauces To Hit Store Shelves In August: Fortun Foods is excited to announce that four of its popular fresh-refrigerated Finishing Touch Sauces will be stocked in the seafood departments of Kroger, QFC and Dillons in 20 states starting in early August of this year. [Read More…]
- Fortun Foods’ Chowders take top honors at San Clemente Seafest
- Puget Sound Business Jounal “Stockpot Founder Gets Back in the Soup Game”
- “Kevin Fortun Gets Back into Soup Business” Press Release (PDF)
- “Best of Indio” Award for 2013 (PDF)
- Chowder’s king at San Clemente Seafest (PDF)
- Progressive Grocer “Racing To The Finish”
- Kirkland Reporter highlights Fortun Foods as local business (PDF)
- ABCD Diaries gives Fortun’s Finishing Touch Sauces an A+! (PDF)
- TopCookingReview.com reviews Fortun’s Finishing Touch Sauces (PDF)
- Celiac Disease News reviews gluten-free Fortun’s Finishing Touch Sauces (PDF)
- “Reviewed by Mom” blog reviews Fortun’s Finishing Touch Sauces (PDF)
- 425 Magazine (Bellevue, WA) features Fortun’s Finishing Touch Sauces (PDF)
- The Desert Sun article “Sauces yield restaurant-quality meals” (PDF)
- Bellevue (WA) Reporter article “Bellevue Reporter Cook-off” (PDF)
- Food Processing magazine article on Fortun’s Finishing Touch Sauces (PDF)
- Puget Sound Business Journal article on Fortun Foods (PDF)
- FoodProcessing.com article “Stockpot Founder Cooks Up Finishing Sauces”
- ProgressiveGrocer.com article “In at the Finish”